Football (Soccer) Betting Tip – Discover the 7 Golden Winning Rules in Live Betting or Free Football Prediction ?
The Internet and live telecasting of matches have made live betting immensely popular. The main difference between live bets and normal bets is the punters can gauge the motivation factor of how the players will perform or the playing strategy Free Football Prediction in [Keyword]– whether there will be three strikers or ‘a bus of defending players parked in front of their goalmouth’.
The greatest advantage in live betting is the punters have exactly the same information as the bookmakers as the matches are being played. There is also a chance for the punters to bet at better odds if the opening odds are too low. The punters can observe the development of the game and make decisions as the match unfolds. This gives the punters an opportunity to make a ‘U-turn’ and reverse a bet when the situation necessitates.
Live betting requires great discipline and patience. Emotion can run very high during a match and your decision can be just a click on the optical mouse. The following 7 golden winning rules must not be overlooked :
7. CUT LOSS WHEN NECESSARY The typical mindset of most punters is to hang on till the last minute, hoping and praying that their team will not let them down.Be decisive and cut your loss as soon as you realise the match is not flowing the way you have expected. Such decisiveness can save you bigger losses in the end.
CONCLUSIONIn live betting, you must judge each situation on its own merits. Do not allow emotion to interfere with your judgement. This will only compel logic to fly out of the window, along with your cash.
Interesting Facts About Free Football Prediction in Tip:
About Free Football Prediction in Tip:Introduction
In article one, I introduced you to the Betting Exchange concept and explained the basics of LAY Betting (Lay to Lose). Now in this article, I'm going to introduce you to another unique and powerful feature of the betting exchanges, the Place Markets.
What Are Betting Exchange Place Markets?
Place markets are as the name suggests, markets which allow you to bet on a selection to be 'placed'. Eg. a horse to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a 8 runner or larger field.
Now, the first and most important thing to highlight here is that these place markets are completely different to the well known Each Way (EW) betting markets offered by traditional bookmakers. The Each Way bet is in fact 2 bets of equal stakes.
The 1st stake is on the selection to win and the 2nd is on it to be placed. So a £10 EW bet will cost you £20 in total.
A £10 place bet on a Betting Exchange is a single bet and therefore will only cost you £10. If your selection finishes in a place, you collect your winnings and smile.
Think about it for a minute. How many times have you been certain that a horse will be placed, but you have not been confident that it will win...
Traditional Each Way Betting
Take the following example. A horse named 'Im gonna be placed' that is available to back with traditional bookmakers at 4/1 (5.0). Your very confident that it will finish in the top 3 in a 10 runner field.
With a traditional bookmaker, your options are:
1) Take a chance on it winning and place a win single on it. E.g. £10 at 4/1
2) Place an EW bet on it. E.g. £10 EW at 4/1 (5.0). Total stakes £20. The bookies will pay you 1/5 odds on the place element of this E/W bet based on their standard EW rules. On our horse which is available to back at 5.0 this equates to 1.8
Now, the only time the above race will be profitable for you is if the horse actually wins. In both cases you would make a very nice profit if it did. For option 1 you would win £40 profit and for option 2, £48 profit.
BUT, if as you suspected the horse only finishes placed in 2nd or 3rd, you actually lose money in both cases. With option 1 you obviously lose all your stake money so are down £10. With option 2, you win £8 on the Place side of the EW bet but still lose £2 overall as the win part of the bet was a losing one.
Enter The Betting Exchange Place Markets
Using the above example and depending upon the prices of the other horses in the race, you would probably see the Betting Exchanges offering odds of around 1.60 - 2.00 (evens) on this horse being placed. You can therefore put your £10 PLACE bet on at say 1.8 and collect £8 profit (minus commission) as long as the horse finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Only if the horse finishes outside of the top 3 do you lose your £10 stake.
I'm sure this has got you thinking and you can probably see the power in this straight away!
When combined with a good staking plan and a sensible selection process, it can be common to have very long winning streaks when backing horses to be placed on the betting exchanges. These longer winning streaks more than make up for the relatively short prices that are offered on selections to be placed.
Place Market Important Notes
A few important things to note about place markets:
1) Unlike the betting exchange win markets, Place markets DO NOT go "In-Running" when the race starts but this is true of the traditional E/W bets offered by bookies as well.
2) If a race is planned as a 8 runner or more event but a number of horses become non-runners leaving less than 8 runners, the betting exchanges still offer odds on 3 places. This is different to bookmakers who in such cases adjust their odds on the place payment from 1/5 to 1/4 of the win odds BUT they only pay out on 2 places. If a 5,6 or 7 runner field is shortened to less than 5 runners, the betting exchanges will still offer place markets and payout if the horse finishes 1st or 2nd.
3) You can make up the equivalent of an E/W bet on the betting exchanges by placing a bet on the win market and a separate bet on the place market. Depending upon the type of race and the form of the market, you will often find that this offers more value in terms of odds than an E/W bet with a bookmaker.
Backing Or Laying On The Place Markets
As explained in article 1, the ability to Lay a selection is perhaps the most important feature of the betting exchanges. You now have the ability to Lay selections to be placed. In other words, if you have a valid reason to believe that a selection will not even finish in a place, Lay it to Lose on a betting exchange. The real beauty of laying on the place markets, is that the odds are always much lower than the outright win odds so your lay liabilities are much lower.
Trading On The Place Markets
As the place market prices are much lower than the outright win market prices, they also offer a great place to learn the skill of TRADING without much risk to your balance! Betting Exchange trading is simply the process of betting on price movements for guaranteed profits. E.g. Back a horse at 4.0 and then Lay it later at 3.0 for a no risk bet or guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome!
Betting exchange trading will be covered in detail in a future betting article.
Place markets should be used as part of your betting armory. They offer you the chance to make money frequently with long winning streaks being very common. This helps to build your confidence as well as your betting bank!
Bookie Each Way bets are not always poor bets but in the vast majority of races, the odds are stacked firmly in the favour of the bookmakers. They simply love punters taking EW bets on these races as they know its their bread and butter. A small proportion of races where the market is formed in a certain way do offer the punter very good E/W value but that's for a different day...
Well that's it for part 2 of my betting exchange articles. In part 3, I will be explaining the Betting Exchange In-Running markets.
Free Football Prediction in Tip
Do you want to make more money with your soccer bets using the Football Betting Tipsters service website? There has been an increase in activity of soccer betting in recent years with the introduction of better technology for punters to bet online. However, more than 95% of all punters lose money in the long term, but there are some seasoned punters who know how to make money from it consistently.Before you bet with real money on any online website, always be sure to research them carefully first to ensure that they are not scams. Luckily, most gamblers who try online betting are aware of the dangers. To try to make more money from my soccer bets, I decided to join this tipster membership site called Football Betting Tipsters.By becoming a member of this site, you will get access to professional and expert analysis on soccer bets that are based on reliable data. However, you should always be ready to accept occasional losses as they are inevitable and no soccer betting analysis website is 100% accurate. Ever since I started using the strategies provided by this site, I have been betting more logically with more consistent winnings compared to how I was doing on my own before.
Betting the House?
You may not be receiving the best football betting tips from whatever websites you frequent. So I'm going to offer a few good football betting tips that you can use to make good soccer predictions yourself. What do believe is the number one component that can impact how a team is able to perform on the field?Do you believe it's how good they are? Do you believe that their competition must be so inferior as to create a powerful edge? Do you believe having home-field advantage plays a role? All of these things are important, but they are not what would give you a decided edge. When it comes to football betting tips one of the best ones I can offer you would be to look at the way the superior team views the other team.The inferior team may have very good team morale and they might have very high confidence. This will be even truer if they are aware of the low team morale of the superior opponent. The reality is that even if one team is superior, if they are not up for the game as the inferior team is then an upset is more than possible.So in regards to football betting tips make sure the confidence and morale of the team you are betting on it sound.
- Free Soccer Prediction Johannesburg
- Best Free Soccer Predictions Guide
- Free Betting Tips And Predictions South Africa
- Free Football Tips And Predictions Latest
- Free Soccer Betting Tips And Predictions Gauteng
- Free Football Prediction Tips Review
- Free Football Betting Tips And Prediction Popular
- Betting Tips Free Betting Predictions Guide
- Free Football Betting Prediction Rating
- Free Football Betting Tips Prediction Sandton
- Soccer Predictions Free Tips Review
- Free Football Match Predictions Johannesburg
- Free Tips Prediction Ratings
- Free Betting Tips Predictions South Africa
- Football Betting Prediction Free Betting Tips Pretoria
- Football Betting Predictions Free Betting Tips Ratings
- Soccer Bet Predictions For Free South Africa