Football (Soccer) Betting Tip – Discover the 7 Golden Winning Rules in Live Betting or Football Tips ?
The Internet and live telecasting of matches have made live betting immensely popular. The main difference between live bets and normal bets is the punters can gauge the motivation factor of how the players will perform or the playing strategy Football Tips in [Keyword]– whether there will be three strikers or ‘a bus of defending players parked in front of their goalmouth’.
The greatest advantage in live betting is the punters have exactly the same information as the bookmakers as the matches are being played. There is also a chance for the punters to bet at better odds if the opening odds are too low. The punters can observe the development of the game and make decisions as the match unfolds. This gives the punters an opportunity to make a ‘U-turn’ and reverse a bet when the situation necessitates.
Live betting requires great discipline and patience. Emotion can run very high during a match and your decision can be just a click on the optical mouse. The following 7 golden winning rules must not be overlooked :
7. CUT LOSS WHEN NECESSARY The typical mindset of most punters is to hang on till the last minute, hoping and praying that their team will not let them down.Be decisive and cut your loss as soon as you realise the match is not flowing the way you have expected. Such decisiveness can save you bigger losses in the end.
CONCLUSIONIn live betting, you must judge each situation on its own merits. Do not allow emotion to interfere with your judgement. This will only compel logic to fly out of the window, along with your cash.
Interesting Facts About Football Tips in Sandton:
About Football Tips in Sandton:
Do you want to make more money with your soccer bets using the Football Betting Tipsters service website? There has been an increase in activity of soccer betting in recent years with the introduction of better technology for punters to bet online. However, more than 95% of all punters lose money in the long term, but there are some seasoned punters who know how to make money from it consistently.Before you bet with real money on any online website, always be sure to research them carefully first to ensure that they are not scams. Luckily, most gamblers who try online betting are aware of the dangers. To try to make more money from my soccer bets, I decided to join this tipster membership site called Football Betting Tipsters.By becoming a member of this site, you will get access to professional and expert analysis on soccer bets that are based on reliable data. However, you should always be ready to accept occasional losses as they are inevitable and no soccer betting analysis website is 100% accurate. Ever since I started using the strategies provided by this site, I have been betting more logically with more consistent winnings compared to how I was doing on my own before.
Football Tips in Sandton
The core of any punter's arsenal is the dutching calculator, which is indeed a very influential tool. Dutching (as reputedly named after Al Capone's accountant who liked to use this method to back horses) is an excellent way of wagering more than one horse in a race such that if either of them win then the return is the same no matter who wins.Dutching techniques are used when one analyses a race to find two, or more, powerful horses in the race. One then has a variety of options. The first, and simplest, is to leave the race alone. The next is to try to work out which amongst these candidates is the one to back or, thirdly, one can 'Dutch' them up that if any of these horses win then a profit can be made. This is where the dutching calculator comes into play.Dutching is the process used to back more than one horse in a race and by mathematically placing the correct bet on each horse so that whichever horse wins the same amount of money is returned assuming, of course, that one of the backed horses actually does win.Dutching calculator is a very powerful betting device and is reputedly named after Al Capone's accountant who used this to great effect when backing horses. This calculator for dutching tells you how much to stake on each selection to ensure an equal profit no matter which one wins. Simply enter the price for each of your fancied selections in decimal format and your maximum total stake below.In particular, this dutching calculator allows one to bet with a preset stake or to get educated how much one should wager to return a fixed profit, it at all possible. In addition this calculator for dutching allows the user to enter either the traditional fractional odds or the 'American' decimal odds as used on the betting exchanges.Enter in the Stake box the figure that you wish to stake in total or enter in the Profit box the revenue you are looking to make with a successful Dutch. Then add in each of the boxes place the odds of the horses which you wish to back.This Dutching calculator, despite its simple interface, has a variety of features. First, the prices can be entered to either the decimal format (as seen on the exchanges) or in partial format (as used by bookmakers). If the price entered has a '/' (e.g. 100/30) then the Decimal format is unspecified.Second, with calculator for dutching, one the user can select the answer required. The user can choose between the "I have a £100 to place on this race, how do I divide it up?" option and the "I would like to win £100 on this race.Third, it figures out the revenue (on a successful bet, of course) and the ROI% (Return on Investment) so that the user can work out if this Dutching bet is will be profitable, as no one wants a negative profit, and worth the risk.In big fields, no matter what the sport, more often than not, you'll fancy more than two probabilities. Rather than pick one and kick yourself when the one you neglected compels, it's rational to 'Dutch' and back them all - and you can get surprisingly first class returns as long as the prices are big enough. With the use of dutching calculator, all of these possibilities can turn into a reality.
Betting On Horse Racing ~ Sensible Money Management (Part 2)
In this article, we'll explain 6 popular betting systems that you can experiment with in your online casino gaming experience. Truth be told, these timeless, tried and true betting systems originated in the world of offline betting, but they apply equally as well to online casino gambling, no matter what the game, no matter what the betting structure.
Before You Begin: For most of these systems, you will need to decide what your betting unit will be ahead of time (such as the minimum allowable bet at the game and online casino in question).
1-3-2-6 Betting System
This is what's called a Positive Progression system, meaning that as you win, your bets increase. The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player can win any game a maximum of 4 times in a row before they’ll probably lose.
Here's how the system works:
- Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
- After you win a round, bet 3 units on the next (second) round;
- If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the next (third) round;
- If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the next (fourth) round;
- Then, no matter what happens (win or lose) return to the beginning of the pattern, betting 1 unit per round until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win as much as 6 times your original bet after 4 rounds of play while only putting 2 units of your own at risk.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. No matter, though. You can make it all up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progression system, meaning that as you lose, your bets increase.
The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot possibly lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single win.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic, or both, this system works best in cases when the online casino game is paying out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on each bet. Here’s how it works:
- First, place whatever bet you’ve decided to start with;
- If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
- If you lose again, you double your bet again.
The downside to the Martingale system is that you need a large bankroll to start out with as well as the resolve to keep increasing your bets as your losses compound. Not just anyone can pull this online casino betting system off.
In the rarest of cases, you may, after enough losses, reach the online casino’s betting maximum and then not be able to raise your bet further or offset your losses with one win.
The D’Alenbert System
This is another Negative Progression system. It’s also considered an Insurance System in that, as you win, the size of your bets increase. Here’s how it works:
- Each time you lose, you raise your bets by one unit;
- Each time you win, you lower your bets by one unit;
This system also requires a large enough online casino bankroll to pull it off.
By adding the insurance system to the negative progression system, you’re hedging your increasing losses by pulling some profits off the table each time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (a.k.a. The Cancellation System)
This system, another Negative Progression, is somewhat more complicated than those listed so far. Depending on the odds in whatever online casino game you’re playing, you’ll come up with some sequence of numbers -- of any length you wish -- and not necessarily sequential.
Each number in your sequence is a multiple of your predetermined betting unit (7 therefore is 7 times your betting unit; 5 is 5x, etc.) Here’s how it works:
- Your first bet should be the sum of the first and last numbers in your sequence;
- If you win, cross out those two numbers you just added together (the two outermost in your sequence) and bet the sum of the next two;
- If you win again, cross out those two outermost numbers and repeat the process
- If you continue winning until you have no more numbers in the sequence to add together, you simply start from the beginning with the entire, original sequence.
- If you lose, you add to the end of the sequence, the sum that you had just used, thus creating a new sequence;
- Crossing out no numbers at all (because you didn’t win yet), add the first number in the sequence to the new last number that number and use that new sum as your multiple;
The supposed benefit of this complicated betting method is that anytime you have to start over with the original sequence, you come out with a profit. The drawback is that you can accumulate enormous losses before you ever win (if you ever win).
Your success at the Labouchere system really depends on selecting the right sequence.
The Paroli System (a.k.a. The Anti-Martingale System)
This is another Positive Progression system. More than simply selecting a unit of betting, with the Paroli system you also need to determine two other criteria before you begin:
1. A cap: The uppermost amount at which you will stop increasing your wager and return to your starting unit;
2. A multiple: How much you’ll increase your bet every time you win (1 unit, 2 units, 3 units, etc.)
You should base these factors on the odds of the online casino game you happen to be playing. The appeal of the Paroli System is that you can play at the online casino for a while with a small bankroll. You cut your losses and let your profits ride.
The Parlay System
This is another Positive Progression system. Similar to the Paroli System, the effect of the Parlay system is to “pyramid” your profits, meaning that every time you win you wager both your winnings and the amount of your initial bet as your next bet.
The reward of the Parlay system can be huge. The risk is that you can lose it all in a single bad online casino beat.
- Football Tips Tonight Popular
- Bet Tips Football List
- Tip Of The Day Football Pretoria
- Football Tips For Tomorrow Tips
- Football Betting Tips For Tomorrow Sandton
- Daily Football Betting Tips Review
- Saturday Football Betting Tips Rating
- Football Betting Tips For Tonight Most Popular
- English Football Betting Tips Pretoria
- European Football Betting Tips Tips
- Football Tipsters Tips Recommended
- Football Match Tips Review
- Sunday Football Betting Tips Pretoria
- Bookie Tips Football Popular
- Football Gambling Tips Reviews
- Tips To Win Football Bets Top
- Odds Tips Football List
- Football Odds Tips Guide
- Daily Football Tips Easy
- All Football Betting Tips Most Popular
- Online Football Betting Tips Gauteng
- World Football Betting Tips Tip
- English Football Tips Sandton
- Online Football Tips Recommended
- All Football Tips Rating
- Betting Tips Football Saturday Sandton
- Football Matches Betting Tips Best
- Good Football Betting Tips Rating
- Football Punter Tips Rating