If you want to survive in the game of sports betting, Soccer Bet Of The Day in South Africa then you have to use effective money management. I recommend that you follow these guidelines at all times.
- Only invest what you can realistically afford to lose. Today Prediction you have to remember that you really do not need to start with al a lot of money. I got started with only $100 dollars and I followed the system and my money has doubled over and over again over the course of years.
- Do not make your initial bet too high. Only invest 5% of your total bankroll for a flat betting system (in which you bet the same amount each time) and no more than 2% for a progressive system. You need to be patient here and allow your systems to do their slow and steady work.
- Increase your initial bets when your bankroll has increased by 25%. This will increase your earning power, Soccer Bet Of The Day just remember to stick to the suggested percentages in #2.
- Remember to Diversify your portfolio. If you have a total bankroll of $1000 and 4 systems that you would like to use, then each system should be allotted $250 and you have to keep those amounts separate.
You have to be disciplined in your use of your systems and in your money management strategy. It can be difficult especially you are doing exceptionally well or if you are losing badly. You may be tempted to deviate from the systems or the money management guidelines in either of those situations. But do not, Top Soccer Predictions Today just remain diligent and the rewards are sure to follow.
Soccer Bet Of The Day in South Africa?
In this article, we'll explain 6 popular betting systems that you can experiment with in your online casino gaming experience. Truth be told, these timeless, tried and true betting systems originated in the world of offline betting, but they apply equally as well to online casino gambling, no matter what the game, no matter what the betting structure.
Before You Begin: For most of these systems, you will need to decide what your betting unit will be ahead of time (such as the minimum allowable bet at the game and online casino in question).
1-3-2-6 Betting System
This is what's called a Positive Progression system, meaning that as you win, your bets increase. The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player can win any game a maximum of 4 times in a row before theyll probably lose.
Here's how the system works:
- Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
- After you win a round, bet 3 units on the next (second) round;
- If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the next (third) round;
- If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the next (fourth) round;
- Then, no matter what happens (win or lose) return to the beginning of the pattern, betting 1 unit per round until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win as much as 6 times your original bet after 4 rounds of play while only putting 2 units of your own at risk.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. No matter, though. You can make it all up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
This is a Negative Progression system, meaning that as you lose, your bets increase.
The foundation of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot possibly lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single win.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic, or both, this system works best in cases when the online casino game is paying out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on each bet. Heres how it works:
- First, place whatever bet youve decided to start with;
- If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
- If you lose again, you double your bet again.
The downside to the Martingale system is that you need a large bankroll to start out with as well as the resolve to keep increasing your bets as your losses compound. Not just anyone can pull this online casino betting system off.
In the rarest of cases, you may, after enough losses, reach the online casinos betting maximum and then not be able to raise your bet further or offset your losses with one win.
The DAlenbert System
This is another Negative Progression system. Its also considered an Insurance System in that, as you win, the size of your bets increase. Heres how it works:
- Each time you lose, you raise your bets by one unit;
- Each time you win, you lower your bets by one unit;
This system also requires a large enough online casino bankroll to pull it off.
By adding the insurance system to the negative progression system, youre hedging your increasing losses by pulling some profits off the table each time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (a.k.a. The Cancellation System)
This system, another Negative Progression, is somewhat more complicated than those listed so far. Depending on the odds in whatever online casino game youre playing, youll come up with some sequence of numbers -- of any length you wish -- and not necessarily sequential.
Each number in your sequence is a multiple of your predetermined betting unit (7 therefore is 7 times your betting unit; 5 is 5x, etc.) Heres how it works:
- Your first bet should be the sum of the first and last numbers in your sequence;
- If you win, cross out those two numbers you just added together (the two outermost in your sequence) and bet the sum of the next two;
- If you win again, cross out those two outermost numbers and repeat the process
- If you continue winning until you have no more numbers in the sequence to add together, you simply start from the beginning with the entire, original sequence.
- If you lose, you add to the end of the sequence, the sum that you had just used, thus creating a new sequence;
- Crossing out no numbers at all (because you didnt win yet), add the first number in the sequence to the new last number that number and use that new sum as your multiple;
The supposed benefit of this complicated betting method is that anytime you have to start over with the original sequence, you come out with a profit. The drawback is that you can accumulate enormous losses before you ever win (if you ever win).
Your success at the Labouchere system really depends on selecting the right sequence.
The Paroli System (a.k.a. The Anti-Martingale System)
This is another Positive Progression system. More than simply selecting a unit of betting, with the Paroli system you also need to determine two other criteria before you begin:
1. A cap: The uppermost amount at which you will stop increasing your wager and return to your starting unit;
2. A multiple: How much youll increase your bet every time you win (1 unit, 2 units, 3 units, etc.)
You should base these factors on the odds of the online casino game you happen to be playing. The appeal of the Paroli System is that you can play at the online casino for a while with a small bankroll. You cut your losses and let your profits ride.
The Parlay System
This is another Positive Progression system. Similar to the Paroli System, the effect of the Parlay system is to pyramid your profits, meaning that every time you win you wager both your winnings and the amount of your initial bet as your next bet.
The reward of the Parlay system can be huge. The risk is that you can lose it all in a single bad online casino beat.
Betting Exchanges and Lay Betting - An Introduction
The core of any punter's arsenal is the dutching calculator, which is indeed a very influential tool. Dutching (as reputedly named after Al Capone's accountant who liked to use this method to back horses) is an excellent way of wagering more than one horse in a race such that if either of them win then the return is the same no matter who wins.Dutching techniques are used when one analyses a race to find two, or more, powerful horses in the race. One then has a variety of options. The first, and simplest, is to leave the race alone. The next is to try to work out which amongst these candidates is the one to back or, thirdly, one can 'Dutch' them up that if any of these horses win then a profit can be made. This is where the dutching calculator comes into play.Dutching is the process used to back more than one horse in a race and by mathematically placing the correct bet on each horse so that whichever horse wins the same amount of money is returned assuming, of course, that one of the backed horses actually does win.Dutching calculator is a very powerful betting device and is reputedly named after Al Capone's accountant who used this to great effect when backing horses. This calculator for dutching tells you how much to stake on each selection to ensure an equal profit no matter which one wins. Simply enter the price for each of your fancied selections in decimal format and your maximum total stake below.In particular, this dutching calculator allows one to bet with a preset stake or to get educated how much one should wager to return a fixed profit, it at all possible. In addition this calculator for dutching allows the user to enter either the traditional fractional odds or the 'American' decimal odds as used on the betting exchanges.Enter in the Stake box the figure that you wish to stake in total or enter in the Profit box the revenue you are looking to make with a successful Dutch. Then add in each of the boxes place the odds of the horses which you wish to back.This Dutching calculator, despite its simple interface, has a variety of features. First, the prices can be entered to either the decimal format (as seen on the exchanges) or in partial format (as used by bookmakers). If the price entered has a '/' (e.g. 100/30) then the Decimal format is unspecified.Second, with calculator for dutching, one the user can select the answer required. The user can choose between the "I have a £100 to place on this race, how do I divide it up?" option and the "I would like to win £100 on this race.Third, it figures out the revenue (on a successful bet, of course) and the ROI% (Return on Investment) so that the user can work out if this Dutching bet is will be profitable, as no one wants a negative profit, and worth the risk.In big fields, no matter what the sport, more often than not, you'll fancy more than two probabilities. Rather than pick one and kick yourself when the one you neglected compels, it's rational to 'Dutch' and back them all - and you can get surprisingly first class returns as long as the prices are big enough. With the use of dutching calculator, all of these possibilities can turn into a reality.